Read Time42 Second
Boiled Egg Bhurji Step By Step Preparation guide
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the chopped onions and saute till it turns translucent.
- Now add the Garam Masala Powder, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander & Cumin Powder and mix well.
- Once the masala is well cooked and you get the aroma of the cooked masalas, time to toss in the chopped tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and mixed well with the masalas.
- Now chop the boiled eggs randomly, toss it into the pan, add salt & pepper & mix well.
- Now throw in some chopped Coriander (Cilantro) leaves and a dash of lemon juice for garnish.
- Your Boiled Egg Bhurji should look somewhat like this.
- Enjoy your Boiled Egg Bhurji with sliced white or brown breads or whole breads (a.k.a Paav).