Gobi Manchurian,Quick, Easy & Crispy Restaurant Style Recipe
- 1 Bowl Cauliflower Florets (Around 20-25)
- 4 Tablespoons Corn Flour (3 for frying and 1 for slurry)
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic (Finely chopped)
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Onion (Chopped)
- 3 Teaspoons Chilli Sauce
- 3 Teaspoons Dark Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper (As per taste)
- Oil (For Frying)
- Chopped Cilantro or Chopped Spring Onions (For Garnishing)
- 1 Green Chilli (Finely Chopped)
Frying the Cauliflower Florets
In a mixing bowl, take the cauliflower florets, add the Corn Starch, little salt and about 1/2 cup water. Such that there is a thin coating of Corn Starch all over the Cauliflower Florets.
Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the Cauliflower Florets. Keep aside. Then fry again. This makes it a little crispy.
Cooking the Gobi Manchurian
In a pan, take some oil. Add the finely chopped ginger and garlic. Saute for 1 min on high flame. We will keep the flame on high throughout.
Add the chopped onions and green chilli. Saute for another 2 minutes.
Now add the dark soy sauce and Chilli Sauce. Saute for a minute.
Add the fried Cauliflower Florets. Toss nicely. Add salt and Pepper as per taste, followed by 3 teaspoons of Corn Starch slurry. Mix well.
Quick and Easy Gobi Manchurian is ready to be served. Garnish with chopped Coriander Leaves or Spring Onions. We have used Coriander leaves.
Are you a Non Vegetarian? No worries we have got your back. Check out our recipe for Restaurant Style Chicken Chilli Dry.